Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jeannie FINALLY emails me back..

Burrill, Jeannie <Jeannie.Burrill@safeco.com> Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM
To: Me

I apologize for the delayed response.

With regard to your request on delay in payment on your claim, after further review, your options are as follows:
I can provide payment on the claim in the amount of $3221.77 to Carl’s Cycle Sales and you and mail that payment
to you. When you are ready to move forward with the repairs, you can bring the check and bike to them and
endorse the check for them to cash.

-or-

I can wait to issue payment to both you and HSBC for payment on the repairs, once you advise me your lien issue
has been resolved. If this is what you decide to do, please be aware, HSBC will not allow anyone other than
certified mechanics at a certified shop complete the repairs. If you prefer the repairs are performed at another shop,
I will need to get a new estimate for repairs from that shop.
Please let me know what you decide to do or if you have any further questions.

Thank you,


JEANNIE BURRILL
Safeco Insurance
National Auto Center
PO Box 3838
Spokane, WA 99220
(800) 332-3226 ext 343331
(509) 892-3331
Fax (888) 268-8840
Jeannie.Burrill@safeco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment