Sunday, October 31, 2010

Email to Jeannie explaining(again) that the repair would be done by certified mechanics...

From: ME <u.boisestate.edu> Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM
To: "Burrill, Jeannie" <Jeannie.Burrill@safeco.com>

Jeannie,

As you explained it is not an option to have anyone other than a certified mechanic do the repairs. Therefore I intend on having the repairs done by certified mechanics at a certified shop. More than likely this will be Carl's Cycles Sales, but because I am away from Idaho and my motorcycle for an indefinite period, I have no time frame as to when these repairs will be made. I will be sending the copy of the lien release as soon as I receive it. Please let me know if there are any other holdups that need to be addressed ahead of time in order to further expedite payment.

-ME

1 comment:

  1. Wowwww, thank you for posting this. I am so sick of stupid products and stupid workers at big companies. It is great that you have taken the time to share your frustration. I am shopping around for my family right now just to see what else is out there and this makes me stay away from these people. I have had friends that have been in accidents like this and have gotten paid super quick, especially compared to this nonsense. It isn't that hard. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete